Today my friends and I went into a sex shop to buy a presant for a friend.
As embarrassing as it was to walk in there - when you got inside it was awsome! There was a couple looking for toys to spice it up a bit, there was a women trying to find a good dildo and there was us, buying a chocolate penis. I lopve how comfortable and safe you felt there, it was kinda weird!
Afterwards my friend started making fun of the women buying the dildo and it really annoyed me! I hate that there is still an issue with women and sex! WOMEN NEED SEX TOO PEOPLE! And sometimes a man doesn't always do the trick, or a women for that matter. So sometimes you have to find something that you can do yourself. I say good on her - I'm glad to see a women taking control of her sex life and not just ignoring her needs.
I hate that it is commonly overlooked, women need sexual releases too!
Pale, stale, male in need of some lippy
9 years ago
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! sex toys
ReplyDeleteSuper-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Sex Shop
ReplyDelete